Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Summer in the Fall






I wore this outfit a Night before Mother's Day when me and my siblings bought some gifts for our Mom. If you can notice my skin got a little bit more tan than usual and i love it just got back from Bicol had an awesome vacation and I will blog about it after this post. This look is also up on my lookbook account.

For this outfit I worked with dark fall colors that has some summer vibe to it that explains the title the colors reminded me of the weather fall but also the brightness of the shorts also give warmth of summer,I love this look will totally wear these type of looks getting addicted to wearing high waisted shorts.

Shorts: SM Department Store | Handbag: Louis Vuitton | Shoes: Butterfly
*Forgot where i got the top :D

xoxo, Polly <3


No comments:

Post a Comment