Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Sapphire's Charm (LSM Graduation Ball)



So i attended LSM's Graduation Ball last April 3 at The Glass Garden. I was asked out by a friend it was kind of nice because our school didn't have Gradball as for my outfit I just picked out a long evening dress most of my friends reccomended these kind of dresses for me to wear they told me that Straight cut looks best on me that's why I decided to get this.I bought this dress at 168 Mall,Divisoria i just wanted to find something cheap yet Elegant can't recall about the shop's name where i got this dress but they make the most elegant dresses.I didnt have that much pictures because the camera quality that time isn't that good but i wish i had more pictures though.

Photobooth Pictures ^_^
(c)Pickapicphotobooth

If you want to check out more pictures feel free to check out my tumblr http://pollyesber.tumblr.com/post/47469031734/lsm-graduation-ball-credits-to-my-gradball-date
So that's the link and I had so much fun also met new friends,It was definitely a night to remember. I already posted this look on Lookbook so feel free to check it out aswell.

xoxo,
Polly

No comments:

Post a Comment