Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Holy Week Vacation

Good Evening! So this will be my late blogpost about my Holy Week Vacation in Bicol,I will be doing a separate post about my Holy Week outfits and also did a mini Photoshoot with my cousins so stay tuned for that.

Road to Bicol (Holy Wednesday)

 

Day at the Beach (Maundy Thursday)

 

Watched the Procession (Good Friday )

(c) Haidee Rafallo for the Pictures during the Procession.

 

Our House Blessing (Black Saturday)


I'll be doing a separate post about the outfit that i wore during Our house blessing and also the look that i wore during the Procession.This blogpost is really late but i just felt like posting it for the sake of this blog :D Hope you find this interesting.Stay tuned for my next posts :)

xoxo,
Polly



No comments:

Post a Comment