Monday, April 8, 2013

Blossom (Late Post)

Hello Everyone so ive been MIA lately a lot of things happened lately month of April is packed there are lot of event that i had to go to and didn't have that much time to blog but right now i thought that i should really finish all these blog pending,I'm also back from my Holy Week vacation at Bicol but i will make posts about it soon.I wore this look last month when i went to Metropoli with my family to checkout our project site and also went for a swimming after at Acropolis,Quezon City.
Dress: Landmark | Accesories: Divisoria (Cheap Thrills) | Flats: Forgot where i got it
I didn't post this look on Lookbook i just didn't think that this look is worth posting 'cause i just threw this on this will be my favorite go to Summer look.I just felt the need to share this with all of you i hope you like it and stay tune for my upcoming blogposts :D Happy Summer ^_^

xoxo,
Polly

No comments:

Post a Comment