Saturday, March 23, 2013

Serendipity


Earrings : Chanel | Top: SuperSale Bazaar | Pants : Forever 21 | Flats : CLN | Bag : Queen Street 
For this Look i want to go for that innocent yet classy vibe to it. I wore this outfit when i was inivted by a friend to go their school concert which was at LSM (Lourdes School of Mandaluyong). This outfit was perfect because it's really comfortable while wearing it during the concert i didn't feel that much irritated but enjoyed the night away.

I decided to wear my makeup light and decided to focus on my brows i used Nichido's Brow line in Chestnut and used my Marionnaud Brush in N38 on doing so it does perfect combination. Finally got to finish this blogpost been meaning to do so but i was really busy. Hope you find this post interesting.

xoxo,
Polly

No comments:

Post a Comment