Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Enchantment (Pola's Debut)

Last February,2,2013 My Sister Pola celebrated her 18th Birthday at Dusit Thani Manila.If you don't know she's also a blogger im gonna link her blog at the end of this post.The dress was made by mom's request and i got the shoes from Forever 21 i got it on sale for 50 % off.Here are some pictures i wanted to share with friends,cousins and random people.I will also include the photographer's shots these pictures are shots from our own camera i just wanted to include.
Dessert Buffet :bd
18 Shoes ♥
Sang a song for my sister :D So that ends this blogpost if you want to check out my sister's blog go to polaesber.blogspot.com Special thanks to Irene Manigo for doing Me,My Mom and My sisters makeup i really love it.

xoxo,
Polly

No comments:

Post a Comment